Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

OMG IM BORED ............again

so bored..outside is raining...cannot do anything right now except for facebook or skype "==....im using my lappie,so there's nothing much i can do with it...my lil bro is using the computer...his playing "sim's 3"...what's so great about that game!? come on dude! we just create a family...build house...live it...and other stupid thing..."==
now i focusing on buying the new call of duty: black ops...i watched it on youtube..wow it was freaking awesome!! :D
like my computer can support the game "== haih..hahah..now im bored..
yay!(gedik) somebody text me :D...
WTF!!!!????

i think i forgot to top up it....again..HAHAH
nvm lah...i just use my bro pny phone...BAHAHAHHAAHH...
that's all...tired to taip other shit's....hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment